Property disputes can threaten prosperous business relationships or cause turmoil within families. It is crucial to hire experienced property dispute lawyers with successful, client-focused track records to handle all manners of real property disputes.
Vernon Litigation Group builds upon decades of experience fighting for clients who are faced with different types of property disputes. Our team of attorneys has represented clients in commercial property as well as personal property disputes.
We have significant experience handling property disputes including:
- Property disputes involving offices, retail, industrial, and condominium associations
- Real estate finance disputes involving sale-leasebacks, space leasing, and bankruptcies
- Senior, mezzanine and subordinate debts and mortgages
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Debt sales
- UCC sales
- Receivership mortgagee in possession
- Mortgage foreclosure, consent foreclosure, and deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Collateralized mortgage obligations
- Commercial liens
- Commercial paper
- Disputes involving the sale and purchase of single-family homes, apartments, townhouses, timeshares, and condominiums
- Tenants disputes relating to leases, rent payments, security deposits, and property damage
- Home mortgage disputes, such as contractual disagreements, disagreements over terms and conditions, predatory lending, mortgage fraud, accounting errors, and foreclosures
- Disputes with mortgage brokers, mortgage lenders
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC’s)
- Easements and abatements
- Disagreements with homeowners’ associations
- Estate disputes involving the disposition of real property
If you are dealing with a property dispute, you want an attorney who will advocate for your side and who is willing to take your case to trial, if necessary. At Vernon Litigation Group, our team of lawyers has the knowledge and skill necessary to effectively litigate your property dispute regardless of how complex your claim may be.